Sunday, September 9, 2012

We're Married!


Adam and I got married on August 24!!

It was a beautiful day. The weather was absolutely perfect. We were surrounded by 200 family members and friends to help us celebrate. The food was amazing, and the band put on a good show. The dance floor was full the entire night. We managed to get most of our projects done in time, and our guests thought the room looked beautiful. I loved that I was able to say that I made everything almost everything myself, or with the help of family and friends. I don't know what to do with myself now that the wedding is over and all my DIY projects are finished. 

We are still patiently waiting for our professional photos (the picture above is the only sneak peek we've been given). Here are a few of our favorite pictures from family and friends.






I will post more pictures when we get them from the photographer!