Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Slacker

I must admit, life has been a bit crazy lately. I have become a slacker in the holiday decor department (so sad, I know!) and am almost embarrassed to admit this. It is March 16th, and I have not gotten a single St. Patty's decoration out yet this year, and at this point I probably won't. So if you wandered to this blog looking for St. Patrick's Day decorations, you will not find them here, at least not this year. 

Instead, I have decided to share posts from last year. I can't completely bypass this holiday after all.

First off, I created this beautiful vignette last year. So simple, yet so festive.
(view vignette details here)



I created this wreath for the front door a few years ago.



With the leftovers from the wreath, I made these.



I also made these wood block letters with scrapbook paper and mod podge.

I wish I could have spent more time decorating this year, but it snuck up on me so fast. After this post, I'm at least going to go hang my wreath!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't get any St. Patrick's Day decorations up this year either, but I love your decor from years past! I need to make some of those, so I have them ready for next year :)

    ReplyDelete