Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Welcome to Making It In The Mitten! (previously Melanie Gets Married)



Hello, friends! You are probably wondering why you have been redirected...

I went out on a huge whim and changed the name of my blog from Melanie Gets Married to Making It In The Mitten in just a matter of hours. Crazy? Yes!! But I promise, it's still the same blog, just a new name!

I have been considering a name change for a while now! I feel like I have outgrown Melanie Gets Married, mostly because I have been married for over two years and rarely discuss weddings. The reason I haven't changed my name sooner is because I didn't have a name I liked, and well... I just didn't have the guts. I didn't want to lose followers, change all of my accounts, emails, blah blah blah. 

Yesterday, after pondering names for hours, my husband came up with the name Making It In The Mitten, and I love it! 

Now please, DO ME A FAVOR... Click the link at the top of this page or in the sidebar to follow my new blog on bloglovin'. While Melanie Gets Married is set up to automatically redirect you, you will no longer be seeing my posts through bloglovin' if you don't follow Making It In The Mitten! 
I have all my new links listed below: 


Thank you all so much for your support! I truly hope each and every one of you will continue to follow along even through this transition.

Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get to your crockpot tomato basil recipe and it keeps redirecting me to your home page! Any ideas? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tobi, here is the link: http://makingitinthemitten.blogspot.com/2013/09/tomato-basil-parmesan-soup.html
      Sorry for the trouble, I am still working out the kinks from the switch! Hope this helps

      Delete