Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blog Organization, Part 2: Make Calendars


On Monday, I shared with you my blog post ideas and to-do list printables in Blog Organization Part 1. Today, I am sharing with you the importance of keeping a calendar.

To start, you will need to decide how many posts to write in one week. This will help you figure out the amount of posts you will need for the month. I decided on writing 3 posts a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. When I started hosting the Motivational Monday Link Party, instead of making that one of my three days I chose to add to my posts/week. I now try to schedule 4 posts/week. Of course, this isn't set in stone. Sometimes my readers gets more posts and sometimes they get less posts. 

Once you know how often you want to post, start filling in that calendar. First, schedule link parties, giveaways, scheduled link-ups, or other posts that must be posted on a specific day. Remember the lists I shared with you on Monday? Find your list of blog post ideas and finish filling in your calendar with those ideas.

As promised, here are the printable calendar outlines I have created to match my list of blog post ideas and my to-do list.



Calendar Outlines:
(To use, click in the desired picture, right click, and save to your desktop to print)








Looking for more blog organization tips? Check out other posts in my blog organization series:
Blog Organization Part One: Create Lists
Blog Organization Part Two: Make Calendars
Blog Organization Part Three: Plan Posts
Blog Organization Part Four: Putting It All Together


 Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. These are awesome, and Part 1 is so exciting to me, as well. I love your craftiness and organization skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! In my planner I have a scheduled posts calendar and a Pinterest calendar. It helps to know which group boards you are pinning each pin to!!

    ReplyDelete