Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CURRENTLY #3

It's the first Wednesday of the month, and I'm linking up with In Residence and Gold & Bloom for another CURRENTLY post. 

These next few weeks I am trying to seriously embrace change. I have been an OT student for 2 years and have worked at my current job for nearly 4 years. In the matter of a week and a half, I am finishing school, quitting my job, and saying goodbye to my classmates and coworkers all at once. I am starting on my next adventure as an occupational therapy intern in an outpatient rehab clinic. To say I'm nervous is an understatement, but I'm also pretty darn excited. 


Here is what else I've been up to lately...

Designing: Budget printables for my new budget binder. I start fieldwork next week which means I will no longer have an income. No second income = one strict budget for us.

Enjoying: This beautiful weather and the great outdoors! I love hearing the birds chirping and sleeping with the windows open :)

Ordering: My Occupational Therapy Quick Reference Dictionary. 

Celebrating: The end of the school year and finishing the last of my classes for my masters program! I have 6+ months of fieldwork ahead of me and then I'll be graduating!

Tasting: Vodka and sparkling water, my new favorite cocktail. Low cal, low cost, and so many flavors to choose from!


What are you currently up to?