Friday, June 12, 2015

Multi-Purpose Decorated Mason Jars


It's been a while since I've been able to find time for a craft project, so I was beyond excited this past weekend when I was able to create a few fun things. 

A while back, I found this bright burlap at walmart on clearance for $2. I swiped it up, knowing I would find something to us it for this summer. Well, I am always trying to find new reasons to use mason jars all around my house, so I decided that pairing these two things would be perfect. I simply wrapped the burlap around the mason jar and pinned it together in the back. 


First, I decided to use them as a vase for my freshly picked peonies. 







Then, I thought they would be great to hold our plastic silverware outside. 






You could also use them for:
holding make-up brushes
planting succulents or herbs
storing pens and pencils
a cute outdoor amplifier for your phones speaker
citronella candle holder


There are so many ways you can use these cute mason jars!

What are you making this weekend?