Sunday, January 10, 2016

CURRENTLY: January Edition



I can't believe I almost forgot to write my CURRENTLY post for January! Life has been incredibly crazy for me lately. I have transitioned from being a full-time student and working part-time to graduating to studying for my boards. I am in this weird transition between Occupational Therapy Student and Occupational Therapist. While I have been studying for my boards and applying for jobs, I feel incredibly busy yet full of free time all at once. And now that the holidays are over, I am really starting to feel the change as everyone else heads back to "normal" and I'm still trying to figure out what exactly "normal" is for me in this crazy stage of life.

Anyway, I am excited to see what 2016 has in store for me and where exactly I'll end up in my new career. 


While welcoming January, I am joining In Residence and Gold & Bloom for their monthly CURRENTLY link up. 

RESOLVING | To become fit and healthy. Yes, I know, me and every other person you ask. BUT, I have started the 21 Day Fix and determined to make a change for real. I'm only 3 days in, but so far so good! I'll try to keep you updated on my progress.

READING | To be honest, I haven't read for enjoyment in a loonnnng time. As I finish up my studying, I am hoping to find some time to indulge in a good book. I have always enjoyed reading, but it's been the last thing on my mind throughout grad school. I got The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up for Christmas, so that is #1 on my list.

ORGANIZING | I have slowly but surely been going through my entire home to get rid of all my junk and organize the things I am keeping. I really need to minimize as much as possible because we are running out of room in this house of ours. I'm hoping The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up helps me out with this a little bit. 

LOVING | Days spent at home, with my husband and puppy, while curled up on the couch watching Friends.

CRAVING | Pizza! A Jet's Pizza commercial came on earlier and now I can't stop thinking about it. Well done, Jet's marketing team, well done!


What are you currently up to? I would love to hear from you in the comment section below!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 2016 is off to a good start! I have been trying to organize and declutter as well!

    ReplyDelete